Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Training day

11/01/04
Afternoon shift (15:30-23:30)

New guard in the mall, training him for the entire afternoon shift. I'm not gonna mention his name for understandable reasons, but man is he one of the most awesome guys I've met so far. He's like me. Just like my supervisor, just like every guard I've met.

I noticed a trend among security officers (who take their job seriously). We all observe the life around us, we remind people of reality (shit doesn't revolve around you) and we protect those around us (even if YOU broke the LAW). We may not be like cops, but as someone said, we're like their cousins.

I just figured I should post this. It was an interesting day.

-HappyMallCop

Oh yeah, I took my supervisor's belt keepers again. I should stop doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment